Saturday, December 05, 2009

I Had A Dream...

It's a bit chilly outside this morning; though the other day (Thursday) we broke a record for the warmest since 1932. It hit 69 degrees. It was beautiful. Since I was stuck in a conference room all day I didn't really get a chance to enjoy it. Though I did escape for a bit and went for a quick ride with my windows down. Now we're back to seasonable temperatures; tonight we may even get a bit of snow.

I slept well last night. Though Bandit woke me up at 6:30 - his customary yip saying get your ass out of bed, let me out and feed me. Of course I relinquished. Sometimes I wonder who is the master.

On that note, he took me for a walk last night. We went by the new Olde Salem Jail. They're converting it to luxury apartments and a first class steak house of some sort. I've been documenting their progress over the last year or two with my cell phone camera. I'll post them one of these days. I find restoration projects such as these so fascinating. I should have been a city planner or an architect or something.

Back to the sleeping subject, I've been dreaming a lot about Chicago. I have no idea why. I've only been there for business but not in the last couple of years. That is since I took my new position. The other night I dreamt I had met my mentor, Wayne Dyer, and he suggested that I would make a really good president. I wasn't sure if he meant of an organization or the United States. But he clarified I should follow in the footsteps of Barack Obama and be in Chicago. Then last night I dreamt I was in Chicago at the base of a couple high rise corporations. They were being restructured with TARP money. I guess I was part of the restructuring. Hmmm...

3 comments:

Ur-spo said...

Sorry dear, I only analyze dreams for cash these days.

Rick said...

Oh please??? : 0

tornwordo said...

The skyscrapers are clearly phalluses. Lol.