Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Post MLK

Yesterday's storm sucked! It took me nearly 3 hours to shovel the driveway and that's WITH using the snow blower. Oh well...it's over. For now.

Back to work today, after the MLK holiday. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. I know there's a lot going on and I haven't been able to check email or log into the office all weekend. (Deep breaths...deep breaths.)

Today's the big vote. I've been getting phone calls day in and day out from the candidates and their supporters. Everyone from Ted Kennedy's widow and Curt Shilling, to Ayla Brown (American Idol contestant) in support for her Dad. Good Lord!

Anyway, just a short post. Have a good one!

3 comments:

Michael Rivers said...

Post storm shovel-outs are never fun! I hope we're done in MN. But it's early in the year yet.

Welcome back to work!

Ur-spo said...

no matter how short the post, I always appreciate your updates.

Anonymous said...

It wasn't in the forecast to snow today...MAKE IT STOP!!!