Wednesday, March 17, 2010

American Idol: Tim Urban

Last night I watched American Idol, well some of it. I caught the last 45 minutes, including the wrap up. I was impressed by last night's performances, some really good vocals. I was pleasantly surprised.

I was also pleasantly surprised with Tim Urban but not necessarily for his vocals. What a little hottie! He's only 20; I could be his father! But at least he's legal.




I'm not as into the show as I used to be, and probably won't be running to the television every time it's on but then again for Tim Urban, I might be watching.

2 comments:

madtexter ☺☺☺☺☺☺ (corey james) said...

There's an immense amount of talent this year on American Idol(itry), but after some of last week's eliminations, there's no question about it that it IS a popularity contest determined by teen girls who vote - and vote OFTEN for their fave cute guy.

And I think it's very telling that Urban always seems shocked when one of the judges gives him a compliment. It's almost as if Urban himself believes he shouldn't be there.

I still don't see anyone with the 'it' factor yet this year (maybe I'm just hyper critical of what I hear coming from my TV), but I'll keep watching.

Michael Rivers said...

I haven't watched this season so this is the first I've heard of this guy. Wow. If he doesn't have a music career he should model. His chance of success is much higher.