Friday, March 19, 2010

Running Late

It's late. I over slept. So this is going to have to be quick. I went to bed early but slept like a rock until 6:30. Bandit was getting antsy and woke me; otherwise I'd probably still be snoring away.

I'm grateful it's Friday. Though I'm jam packed with meetings today which, looking back, I'm not sure how that happened. Late last week, I tried coordinating the dog walker around this week's busy days - which were Monday - Wednesday. I like here to come when I have it difficult getting back to the house at lunch. As of just a few days ago Thursday and Friday were nearly free. Now I'm swamped. Oh well...I'll have to find a half hour to run home, be a little late for a meeting and shove some food down my throat all at the same time.

Looking forward to the weekend.

3 comments:

Ur-spo said...

I hope your weekend is calmer.

Lemuel said...

I hope you made it.

Rick said...

Actually I made it in normal time. I'm a quick shower-er!