Sunday, April 04, 2010

From Easter to Cell Phones

Happy Easter! We're hosting and having both lamb and ham.  We shopped yesterday for the fixings.  My brother-in-law is coming over early to cook, should be here soon. 

Bandit had his annual check up on Friday.  They gave me a seven page document detailing the exam (all excellent).  This is more comprehensive than I get from my own doctor.  Maybe I should start going to the vet for my physicials.  Part of Bandit's exam was an annual teeth cleaning.  For this they put him under.   It takes about 48 hours for the anesthesia to get out of his system.  This morning he's finally starting to act his normal, energetic self. Yesterday he was petering out half way through his daily walk.

Thinking about getting an international cell phone plan for my trip to Mexico, or at least inquiring about it.  It's probably pricey.  I also want to get a new phone.  My touch screen Voyager is annoying.  I'm thinking about getting just an ordinary, old fashioned (old by way of the tech world) BlackBerry.

Anyway, that's about it...

5 comments:

Ur-spo said...

now I am a pooch owner, I need to pay more attention to your blog entries of 'how I take care of Bandit"
We go to the vet for the first time this week.

Michael Rivers said...

Happy Easter to you too!! Have a great week.

Greg said...

Excellent news about Bandit, and I hope you all enjoyed a Happy Easter.

dit said...

Thank you for stopping by and saying hello. Glad you had a nice Easter and Bandit is doing well too.

Steven said...

I hope that you had an enjoyable Easter holiday. Glad to hear that Bandit came away with flying colors at the vet's office. Before I read "Blackberry," I thought you were going to say "brick phone." :-)