Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Morning Bliss

Ahhh...it's early Sunday morning. Quiet. Sprinkler just shut off. Coffee brewed. Bandit's fed.

I love my mornings.

So far it's been a great weekend. Yesterday had a visit from my niece. (36 years old just to give you a perspective.) I couldn't believe she hadn't been over since the day I moved in. Last time she was here it was still being painted and wasn't even decorated. It was nice to spend quality time with her, just chatting with an ice coffee on the back porch.

We also bought a rug steam cleaner. Bandit had a couple accidents (when he was having bladder issues) and the stain has been hard to clean. Regardless, the machine will be good to give the upstairs bedrooms a thorough cleaning every once in awhile. We rented one when we first moved in but it didn't do that great of a job.

Today we're taking Chris' parents to a play and dinner, they're Christmas present. We're seeing Gaslight at the Stoneham Theatre. I'll let you know how it is.

Speaking of local theatre, the North Shore Music Theatre has reopened. And coming this summer is Anthony Fedorov, former American Idol, to play Joseph in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. If you recall from my old blog postings I kinda had a thing for him but he was too young.

4 comments:

Lemuel said...

One thing I appreciate about our hardwood floors is not having to clean carpets. Of course, now we have to learn how to care for the hardwood. :)

Ur-spo said...

Close Every Door !

Ur-spo said...

Close Every Door !

Greg said...

My Brother and I treated our folks to Hairspray for their anniversary. It was such a great way to get the entire family together. I hope you and your folks enjoy Gaslight.