Monday, June 14, 2010

Gay Pride Pics

As I mentioned, I took a bunch of pictures of this past weekend's gay pride festivities. Here's a smattering...

 The group of us the club, me in the Red Sox cap
with a lightning bolt across my eye...go figure

Beginning of the parade

Pride spotted dogs

Staying dry in pride

My favorite part of the parade...shirtless boys

...and seeing long time partners

I like this display of rainbow pride

Which one is Chris?

The Joker and friends

Chris and me

We had a great time. Until next year...

8 comments:

Lemuel said...

Neat! Thanks for sharing!
I assume you had hot, muggy weather up there, too, this weekend. Miserable for some of us (me), but great for encouraging shirtlessness. :-D

Jabacue said...

Looks like lots of fun was had in Boston! Thanks for this.

tornwordo said...

Cute pic of you two.

Michael Rivers said...

Great pics! Our Pride is the last weekend in June. I'll take some pics too.

Ur-spo said...

jolly good fun !

Greg said...

Great pics, and I am in total agreement about the shirtless boys. Especially the one on the left....

RG said...

Come rain or shine, the boyz will take off their shirts for a parade. And how come we didn't see a picture of YOU with your shirt off Mr. North Shore Suburbanite?

Jason, as himself said...

Hey Rick, thanks for stopping by The Jason Show! I've enjoyed looking through your two blogs a bit, and I look forward to reading more about you and your life.

I haven't been to Gay Pride for such a long time. I missed it again this year, just a couple of weeks ago. It is always so much fun.