Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's That Time of Year Again...

I've been walking the Cancer Walk for several years now. I do it because it's a good cause. Plus it's always a good time. This year I'm pathetically behind on donations. I'm putting the plug out for a hit. Chris, Bandit and I will be walking in honor of several people who have died of this terrible disease.

Any and all help will be appreciated. You can donate safe and securely by using this link, or if you prefer to send a check let me know and I can forward you the address. Thank you!

My Dad and Me

5 comments:

Jabacue said...

Cancer is an unforgiving disease. My partner and I are part of a research program here in Nova Scotia which is trying to determine why the cancer rate is so high here....the highest in Canada. The program will follow us for up to 30 years.....it will mainly benefit the next generation, hopefully.
It's great what you are doing.....time to eliminate this disease.

madtexter (corey james) said...

Hey Rick. Good for you and your philanthropic spirit. I just made a $10 donation to your fundraising page. It's not much, but every bit counts, right?

All best to you!

Peter said...

Yesterday it didnt work via your Facebook account, today it worked [now I live in New Hampshire] NH is also my province-code.

Hope the three of you have a great day while walking for this good cause.

Ur-spo said...

i too - this weekend.

Rick said...

Thank you everyone! It's nice to have such good friends for support.