Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bandit: Under the Weather

Bandit's not acting like himself. I'm not sure what the problem is but he's been very lethargic and yesterday puked. I think he might have a bug of some sort.

It might be his Lyme disease flaring up for he won't go up and down the stairs and is acting as if his back legs are bothering him. I have to carry him everywhere. He'll just sit in one spot. Though he still gets excited for food and his walks. Yesterday when I came home he had thrown up on the rug.

If he's not better today I'm going to bring him to the vet.

Bandit placing himself in the shower during vacation

13 comments:

Peter said...

Hey little guy, get better soon. I'll let Julius check on you soon. [he's coming next Friday]

Sean said...

Feel better soon!

A Lewis said...

Ahh, poor little bugger.....as you know, I have a giant soft spot for pets and pet owners. Best wishes for him feeling better soon.....

Bo said...

Hope he gets to feeling better.

Jabacue said...

Hope Bandit is OK. Don't wait too long. Good luck.
Jim

Michael Rivers said...

I hope he feels better fast! Keep us posted.

Ur-spo said...

Sad news
Now I have a dog, the thought of her getting sick would evoke a lot of anxiety in me. I hope Mr. Bandit has just the Reno jumpsy-wumpsies.

Lemuel said...

So sorry to hear about Bandit!! At these times they are very much like infants and small children who cannot communicate and help you to understand what is wrong.
The fact that you seem to describe something that is ongoing and lasting tends to tell me maybe you had better have him checked by a vet. Perhaps take some of the puke with you if you can. Best wishes and keep us posted!

the cajun said...

I hope Dr. Spo is correct. Whatever the "Reno" thing is, it's better than Lyme flair up.

Get better soon.

Greg said...

Aw, the poor little guy! I hope he feels better.

Julius said...

Hey Bandit, it's me Julius. I heard from Peter you're a bit under the weather. I hope Rick brought you to the vet and that you'll feel better soon.

Woof to you later!

Rick said...

Thanks all...he's doing better. Bandit and I appreciate the support!

hnstskr4@aol.com said...

Sorry, I'm a little late! Hope Bandit is feeling better soon!