Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Bandit Talks!

I missed it. November 15th was Bandit Talks' fifth year birthday. Five years and over 1,000 blog posts...I can't believe I've been blogging that long.

So much has happened since then. When I first wrote I was alone, recently separated, living in a big, old drafty house wondering where life would bring me. Back then Bandit was turning four! Now he's a senior citizen - in doggie world. He'll be nine this Sunday.

And me I and hadn't even turned forty yet. This is where one would insert "those were the days" but, quite honestly, they were not. I'm much happier now!

Well, congratulations Bandit Talks! You've come along way.

14 comments:

Jabacue said...

Yes Rick, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Five years of blogging. That's a long time. Don't know if I can go that long. Who knows.
And Happy Birthday to Bandit. 9 years old.....that coulf be 'middle age' in dog years couldn't it?
Jim

tornwordo said...

Congrats on the milestone. I didn't know that you haven't been with Chris all that long.

madtexter (corey james) said...

Mon congrats! 5 years? Phew! That's a whole lotta livin' and writing. Good on you. I enjoy reading your blog because you write about real life and living. And, of course, Bandit is just so cuuuuuuute!

Sean said...

Congratulations! Here's to many more.

Peter said...

Happy Blogoversary! Five years is a long time, not only in dog-years.

Looking forward to many more!

Vương Tử Trực said...

Yay! Congrats!!!

sophie...^5 said...

Happy SHmappy Birthday to you! LICKS!

wcs said...

Yay! Happy Five!

Lemuel said...

That you are happier now is the best news of all.

Rick said...

Thanks all!

Big Hugs,
Rick & Bandit

Charles said...

Hey Rick, Hey Bandit, Congrats on the great milestones!

Ur-spo said...

I too want to join the conga line of congratulations !
May there be 5 years more, and then some.
I regularly stop by, and find you a delight.

Thomas (Tom) Rimington said...

I can't believe I missed the Bloggy Birthday party! Congrats to you and Bandit both!

Tom

Greg said...

Happy belated Blog Birthday!