Friday, December 31, 2010

The Last Post of 2010

Well here we are with the end of 2010 upon us. I could do some reflection on all that's happened, like my trip to Mexico, parading the streets of Salem on Halloween or pulling my back out but I choose not to (though I just did by adding the links). Nor am I going to spend time setting new year resolutions that will be forgotten about in a couple of months. Instead I'm going to leave you with this...


Happy New Year to you and yours! And may health, happiness and prosperity follow you into 2011. Hugs!

Rick and Bandit

8 comments:

Lemuel said...

Happy New Year to all of you

Ur-spo said...

happy new year to all of you/us. may 2011 be good.

Ron said...

My best to you this new year. May the next decade be your best yet!

wcs said...

Happy 2011!

Vương Tử Trực said...

Happy New Year!

Peter said...

Happy New Year, Rick, Chris & Bandit. make the most of it!

Rick said...

Thanks all!

Jabacue said...

It was great to meet you, Rick and Bandit, this year!
Moving right along into 2011!!
Jim