Monday, March 28, 2011

Bandit in the Basement

We're having some work done on the house. So that Bandit's not in the way I'm going to have to put him in the basement. I have a feeling he won't be too happy about this. However, at first, he might like it for the only time we go down there with him is to play ball. Though I'm sure his excitement will quickly wane once I leave.

We're having our the ceilings on the first and second floors re-skimmed (I guess that's the technical term). They were never "plastered" right in the first place; the seams show. Plus when we had ice dams, a couple months back, the upstairs hallway ceiling got water spots. While they're fixing that they're going to do the other ceilings too.

Well, gotta run! Wanted to just post a little quickie.

7 comments:

Jim said...

Don't get too 'plastered' over this! I know, really sick for a Monday! lol
Have a good week Rick.

A Lewis said...

oh boy, baby doll is not going to be happy. I have the feeling that he rules the roost...just like Mason.

Peter said...

Some extra ball time for Bandit when this is over is needed.

Charles said...

Hope Bandit does okay in the basement. Have a good one Rick!

Greg said...

Yes, he may not like it, but all the people and noise might be a bit much. Keeping him down in the basement is probably a good idea.

Ron said...

Shame on you Rick. How can you sleep at night with those big, brown peepers questioning "Why are you doing this to me?"

hayward said...

Treats will be necessary.