Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Once Upon a Time

Believe it or not, I've been watching TV! I know. I know. I'm always claiming how I never watch but for whatever reason the past month or so I've been following three shows: X-Factor, Once Upon a Time and The Walking Dead.  

X-Factor: I've lost interest over the last couple of weeks. My two favorites, Stacy and Drew, are no longer on but I love good talent. I was liking it better than American Idol but now I'm rethinking.
 
Once Upon a Time: I love this show! Never thought I would. Plus the actor that plays Prince Charming is good eye candy.


Josh Dallas from "Once Upon a Time"

The Walking Dead: While I have to cover my eyes through some of it, it's compelling television. The acting is good. We're in a hiatus now, new episodes won't air till February.

9 comments:

Peter said...

Sometimes you've to belief in fairy tales...

Sean said...

Once Upon a Time is my favorite show in years.

El Genio said...

I love once upon a time! Sometimes it borders on being a bit too cheesy, but I've always had a soft spot for that sort of thing anyway. And yes, Josh Dallas is super cute on that show.

A Lewis said...

Don't hate me, but I haven't even heard of these shows. Ugh.

Ron said...

I don't watch commercial TV but I just may check out that delicious eye candy Josh Dallas. Hmmmm.

Corey Cordell said...

OMG! I adore 'Once Upon a Time'. It's not typically the type of show I would be into, but I started watching it because Hubz like these types of shows. And that Prince Charming...ooh! it's all about the lips, baby.

Ur-spo said...

Mr. Dallas hits my X.

the cajun said...

The Only TV I get to see is whatever happens to be on the big screens at the restaurant - and without sound. Works for me.

I have never heard of these shows, either.

Glad you're having fun with them.

Greg said...

I'm enjoying this show, too. Especially Mr. Dallas. He was in the movie Thor, too, as his friend Fandral. (I love a man with muscles and a Vandyke.)

http://www.homorazzi.com/article/josh-dallas-joshua-paul-shirtless-pics-once-upon-a-time-thor-fandral-gay-crush-biography/