Saturday, December 17, 2011

Winding Down the Year

On Thursday, Facebook launched a new timeline feature.  I like it though the change is quite dramatic to one's page.  Check it out if you haven't already.

As for what's new, finish up the year at work.  Next week is my last week then I'm off.  Interestingly I go back for a week and then am on vacation again for 10 days.  We're heading to the condo.

Almost done with Christmas shopping.  Just have to get a couple more things yet there's the wrapping.  And we're also having Christmas day here so there's a lot of prep that needs to go into that. 

Oh well...till later!

Bandit in his Christmas PJs




8 comments:

Ron said...

Rick,
I like the new Facebook Timeline feature! This is the first time I've said something positive about Facebook...ever! Timeline is so cool one might think the ghost of Steve Jobs was hovering over the developers of it.
Hard to believe it is the end of yet another year isn't it? My best to you and your family (Bandit included of course!)

A Lewis said...

Merry Christmas, Bandit and Family!

Ur-spo said...

Happy Christmas to you all from me too.

Jim said...

That Bandit always 'steals the show'!
Have a great one you guys!

BosGuy said...

Merry Christmas...

CJ/Rick said...

Bandit looks as if he's waiting patiently for Santa. Nice tree!
Merry Christmas to you!

the cajun said...

Enjoy the break at the new condo and have a Happy New Year.

Silverlake said...

I must confess that I'm not crazy about the new fb timeline: looks rather messy to me. But I'm sure I'll come around...!

http://www.abritinecuador.com/