Monday, June 04, 2012

WritingWellNow.com

Well, I'm not officially retiring BanditTalks but...

It's been a long time, since starting with the trials and tribulations of my personal life, back in 2005.  I have other things to share and started a new blog called WritingWellNow.com which speaks to my passion for writing.

I've been quite busy the last couple of months working on a couple of new short stories and the seemingly never ending edits to the book.

WritingWellNow.com is a site for tips and tools on writing. Check it out.

Over and out (for now)...

6 comments:

Ur-spo said...

I will certainly check it out; for I love to hear from you.

Jim said...

Been wondering how you've been doing Rick. Good to see things are good with you and you are 'moving ahead' in a new direction.

Will said...

Another favorite blog winds down! I will go to the new one, but will there be pictures of Bandit on it?

Will said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mvramirez said...

Will's right. Should've put a bandit pic! haha, sweet.

Rick said...

I just check in to see Bandit's pic in the banner. Sooooo cute. I miss reading your blog.

The Daily Puppy