Monday, September 22, 2014

Dog Tags Dad

Hi! Bandit here. Yes, Bandit as in Rick Bettencourt's famous dog.

My dad wants you to know that he's going to be on the radio tonight. He thinks he's finally made it or something. Big whoop!

He's been so busy promoting his book Tim on Broadway he hardly has time to take me for a walk.

Well, this evening at 11:00 p.m. ET he'll be answering questions on Linda Mooney's show called The Other Worlds of Romance. I think he'll be reading a page or two from his book as well.

I don't really care. I'll be in bed. I hit the hay at 9:00 p.m. every night. But Dad said that they'll be recording it, so I can catch it later. (Yeah. I'll be sure to...)

If you weren't aware of this performance, like I wasn't, you might want to sign up up for his mailing list. That way I won't have to tell you next time. He's such a pain.

OK Dad. Can we go for a walk now?


1 comment:

Rick said...

I miss Bandit's header pic! :(